How does it blow your mind? I have 3 dogs myself, but let's face it, there are higher priorities. Not trying to be smart, but giving you an honest opinion. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Our friend has 3 AKC registered Siberian Huskies that she is GIVING away, and cannot find a home for these beautiful dogs. Had we more room and less dogs, we'd have her problem fixed. If anyone would be interested in owning a great, purebred dog at zero cost, please call her at 679-6573 or shoot her an e-mail at [email protected]. Thanks guys.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
How does it blow your mind? I have 3 dogs myself, but let's face it, there are higher priorities. Not trying to be smart, but giving you an honest opinion. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Blows my mind knowing that these dogs are purebred, a great breed of dog, given away, and no one has snatched them. Sure there are higher priorities, but millions of folks in the world have dogs, and there's not a thing wrong with these. Folks on this forum have been asking for dogs (as well as across the state) yet these are free and cannot find a home? Suprising to say the least.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Post deleted by starbuck
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I would love to have them but I will not be in the area for at least three more weeks. Oh well, just my luck.
She would hold them that long. If she could keep them together, she'd be thrilled. She has 2 males and a female. Two are black and white, and one is chocolate.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
The big thing is most people don't want grown dogs they want puppies to raise themselves. An older dog is very hard to give away no matter what breed.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Yep, and that's the reason that she still has them, but it would be great if these dogs got to spend their years with good owners and good homes. These critters have alot of love to give.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
My sister and I often work with a couple of local dog rescue groups.
By far, most of the dogs that are adopted out are grown dogs, from 3 or four years old, to being on their last legs. And the adoptions are not free; there are fees involved. So we can't say it's just because people are looking for free purebreds.
I know many people that prefer dogs over puppies. Puppies are destructive and require much attention & training.
We see on this very forum people looking to buy dogs of various types. People all over are looking to buy dogs.
There are 8 lab pups still listed for sale on here, so the pup factor must not be that alluring.
My guess is, is that Huskies are no longer "flavor of the month."
I hate dog breed trends (including people selling mutts as "designer breeds"). It leads to mass breeding of inferior quality non-breed-representative dogs.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
i'd take em off her hands if not for getting one the other day
the rents' arent too fond of more than one!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks